2012. április 23., hétfő

The Chess Story 9.CD



CD9 (1960-61)
01. Etta James - All I Could Do Was Cry
02. Otis Rush - All Your Love
03. Elmore James - I Can't Hold Out (Talk To Me Baby)
04. Etta James & Harvey Fuqua - If I Can't Have You
05. Lowell Fulson - Blue Shadows
06. Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful
07. Muddy Waters - Tiger In Your Tank
08. Bo Diddley - Gunslinger
09. Clarence Frogman Henry - (I Don't Know Why) But I Do
10. Etta James - At Last
11. Howlin' Wolf - Back Door Man
12. The Vibrations - The Watusi
13. Little Walter - Just Your Fool
14. Chuck Berry - Come On
15. Albert King - I Won't Be Hanging Around
16. Clarence Frogman Henry - You Always Hurt The One You Love
17. The Marathons - Peanut Butter
18. Howlin' Wolf - Down In The Bottom (Unedited Version)
19. The Sensations - Music Music Music
20. Betty James - I'm A Little Mixed Up
21. Howlin' Wolf - Little Red Rooster
22. Little Milton - So Mean To Me
23. Jackie Cannon - Proof Of Your Love
24. The Sensations - Let Me In
25. The Corsairs - Smokey Places
26. Sonny Boy Williamson - Nine Below Zero (Unedited Version)
27. Etta James - Something's Got A Hold On Me
28. Buddy Guy - Stone Crazy


                               Etta James - At Last


A 9.CD tartalma letölthető /download/: http://data.hu/get/5024686/CD_09.ZIP

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése